Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goals

I have the privilege of interviewing several amazing women from the 85 Broads network. One of them is Manisha Thankor, an awesome female financial adviser and passionate advocate for finanical literarcy especially among women.

In light of the preparation I have been doing for my interview with her I have been discovering some new goals and possibilities I want to create for myself.

1) Complete financial independence (this might take awhile considering the amount of debt I have accrued thanks to UCSD).

2) Standing atop the Eiffel Tower, the Duomo, and a giant and beautifully green hill in Ireland.

3) Telling a important person in my life, each day, how much I appreciate and adore them.

4) Live in a way that inspires and encourages others.

Ciao amore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you :) I am praying for your every day in Italy!! I am so proud of you!!